6 Bar Pneumatic Shock Wave Machine Physiotherapy For Erectile Dysfunction Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy For Pain Relief
A shockwave is a pressure wave – any action that displaces its surrounding medium is a shockwave. The ripple created when a stone is
thrown into a pond is a shockwave. The shockwaves used in equine medicine are generated in a fluid medium inside a transducer head
and are then transmitted readily through skin, fat, and muscle. The high energy waves are focused within the transducer head so that the
shockwave can be directed to the precise area of the injury. When shockwaves hit an area of higher acoustic impedance,such as bone, the
waves slow dramatically and a large amount of energy is released into the surrounding tissue.
Shock Wave Fields of application
Shock Wave Benefits
Success rate of 80%
Non surgical and drug free
No risk of infection
Faster and easier healing
Apply features of soundwave, frequency 1-16Hz, enable to reach to 8cm subcutaneously, to apply on Periosteal and create heat,
instant temperature reach to 43℃,at the same time,improve blood circulation.
Increasing frequency affects the depth of wave penetration (as lower frequency waves travel further than higher frequency waves). As
can be seen below high frequency waves travel less distance (below are depictions of different wave frequencies on a gold film)
Radial shockwave effects fall into three broad categories:
Destruction of tissue
Decrease of pain
Although the settings of the machines vary for each type of effect required, a description of these settings can be seen here, each shock wave will have some of each of these effects around each wave i.e. a shockwave at the highest settings (to create damage) will always have an area around the wave where there will be less energy and hence some of the other effects. An example of this can be seen in the positive part of
the radial shockwave below:
Imagine the red is the area of energy that will create damage. This area goes from the bottom of the shock to the top as a column damaging
everything in it's way. Around this column is an area of less energy, seen in green, which would be of a dosage able to create healing. There
would also be an area, shown in blue, of much less energy able to decrease pain. There is also an area where the wave force would decreaseabove the area of damage (the energy can't continue forever) which in turn would have healing or pain relieving effects. It needs to be
remembered that the effects happen at high to low energy levels i.e. high levels = damage + healing + pain relief. Middle levels = healing
+ pain relief
1. Tennis elbow
Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the lateral elbow
2. Shoulder pain with or without calcification
Painful limitation of shoulder movement
3. Golfer`s elbow
Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the medial elbow
4. Bursitis trochanterica
Painful periostitis of the hip
5. Patella tip syndrome
Inflammation of the tibial edge due to excessive strain
6. Tibial edge syndrome
Inflammation of the tibial edge due to excessive strain
Painful irritation of the achilles tendon
8. Painful heel
Painful,mostly chronic inflammation of the heel
9. Inflammation of the tendon attachment
Painful inflammation of tendon attachments due to overexertion or improper strain,or due to degenerative processes
10. Acupuncture points
Pain therapy through that treatment of acupuncture points
11. Painful trigger points
Acute and chronic pain in the back,shoulder,neck,etc.due to permanently shortened and thickened muscles
1. High effectiveness,fast relieve pain.
2. Noninvasive,no anesthetic,convenient and fast.
3. Each nursing only 20 minutes,5-10 nursing each session.
4. Widely applied to different soft tissue treatments.
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Acoustic Wave Shockwave Therapy
1. 12 months Manufacturer`s limited Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.
2. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY.
You agree to all of the above-listed policies upon ordering on DHgate!
There are many payment methods available on DHgate.com such as credit cards, real-time bank transfers, offline payments (bank transfers and Western Union). You can choose a method which is the most convenient for you. To protect your interests, your payment will be temporarily held by DHgate, and will not be released until you receive your order and are satisfied with it.
1. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (Except some countries and APO/FPO).
2. Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
3. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
4. The images shown are not the actual item and are for your reference only.
5. SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
7. Due to stock status and time differences, we will choose to ship your item from our first available warehouse for fast delivery.
If you want to exchange the items received, you must contact us within 3 days of the receipt of your order. And you should pay the additional shipping fees incurred and the items returned should be kept in their original status.
Since your feedback is very important to our business`s development, we sincerely invite you to leave positive feedback for us if you are satisfied with our product and service. It`ll just take you 1 minute. Thank you!