This is a 2.4 inch TFT LCD expansion board using standard serial UART interface and it has good compatibility. It integrates TF card holder, level conversion circuit, and the secondary development is less difficult.
- Compatibility: compatible with 3.3V / 5V MCU, such as Arduino UNO R3, OPEN-SMART UNO R3, STM32, 51MCU, RPi
- Built-in functions: Only a few commands are needed to display the pictures in the TF card, displaying characters, numbers, graphics.
- Working voltage: 4.5V - 5.5V (On-board 3.3v LDO Regulator),if short the pad VCC to 3V3, you can use 3.1-3.4V.
- Working current: 90mA(MAX)
- Serial port baud rate: 9600 (default), can use command to modify it to be other values: 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200
- Serial communication format: 8N1
- You can debug the module with the USB to TTL module, such as FT232RL, CH340G module.
- Onboard ATmega328 Series MCU
- Resolution: 240X320;
- Display size: 2.4 inch;
- Operating voltage: 5V;
- Onboard Micro SD slot, support Micro SD / TF Card;
- Great for DIY
Command Bytes Review:
1 x Module