******Important Note ( please read , and please read all descriptions carefully ) ************:
To let a booster work it needs conditions :
please be sure that signal outside of your house is good enough to enable booster to work , what good signal is:
a). Stand there to check if you can make fluent call or not, if can ,then you buy ,otherwise please dont buy ;
b). Put your phone there to check its signal strengthness :
Android : setting→about phone→status→network ,dbm display shall be at -90dbm to -95dbm around ;
IOS : dial *3001#12345#*, dbm display shall be at -90dbm to -95dbm around ;
-105dbm to -110dbm means bad,so please don't buy or you can message us, I can choose a better way to resolve your signal.
1. Three Months Free Replacement
3. 3 Years Manufacturer Warranty
4. Fast Handle time & Free Shipping
5. Support Wholesales,More Units More Discount
1.5 Band Booster unit
2. Power Supply
3. User Manual
4. 9dBi Outdoor Yagi Antenna
5. 5dBi Indoor Ceiling Antenna
6. 50ft Cable
|Frequency Range||832～862MHz (B20)|
|Max. Output power||≤20dBm||≤20dBm|
|Gain Flatness||≤10dB(P-P) @B22.214.171.124|
|MGC (Step Attenuation)||≧20dB / 1dB step|
|Automatic Level Control||≧20dB|
|Automatic shut down||When self-oscillation happen or attenuation value reaches 20dB, power supply is shut down.|
|Spurious Emission||9KHz~1GHz||≦-36dBm @ 3KHz|
|1GHz~12.75GHz||≦-30dBm @ 3KHz|
|LED Indicator||Continuous GREEN @normal;|
Twinkly GREEN @input signals may be not enough.
|Continuous YELLOW @stronger input signals, AGC is working;|
Twinkly YELLOW @self-oscillation happen ,AGC is working,the attenuation value is more than 12dB.
|Continuous RED @power supply is shut down.|
|I /O Port||N-Female|
|Power Supply||Input AC100~240V 50/60Hz,output DC 12V|
|As you plan your installation, keep the following guidelines in mind for best performance of the signal booster:|
1. Do not install the outdoor antenna during the rainy day with lightning.
|2. It is a must that the waterproof should be done to connectors of outdoor antenna and feeder lines.|
|3. In order to avoid interference, please note that the outdoor antenna should be far away from the following objects of metal, high-voltage line, RF antenna and high-voltage transformer.|
4. Maintain a minimum distance of at least 30 feet between the Outdoor Antenna to the Indoor Antenna and make sure the Indoor Antenna is NOT facing toward the Outdoor Antenna. This creates potential oscillation or feedback and reduces the effectiveness of the booster.
Step 1: Install the Outdoor Antenna
The outdoor antenna should point to the direction of the tower.
★ Yagi or LPDA antenna need to horizontal point to the signal tower and perpendicular to the ground
Step 2: Install the Signal Booster
Select a location for the Signal Booster that is away from excessive heat, direct sunlight, moisture and well ventilated. The enclosure must NOT be air tight. Also, be sure the location is near a power source.
1. Outdoor Port: connected with the outdoor antenna by outdoor cable.
Step 3: Install the Indoor Antenna
Proper antennas should be selected according to the site conditions and the requirement.
● Installation of Indoor Ceiling Antenna
★ Ceiling antenna suitable to be installed in the center and radiate all direction.