EYOYO Trail Camera 30pcs Infrared LEDs Hunting Camera IP54 Waterproof 120 Degree 12MP 1080P Wild Camera HT-001B
120 degree PIR sensor camera, support 12MP/ 8MP / 5MP selectable image resolution, 1080P 30fps video. Infrared camera survey for wild animals.
- 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes interval between motions optional. Camera can be programmed to operate either in PIR mode or time lapse mode.
- IR flash for color photo / video day or black and white photo / video at night. HD video with sound.
- Real temperature, time and date to be stamped in the picture, so you know when the picture or video was taken.
- 30pcs IR LEDs, super long detection range up to 20m / 66 feet. Trigger time is 1.1s, fast fire continuous shooting, never miss any important picture.
- IP65 sealed waterproof appearance, effectively prevent rainwater dust and insects from entering.
- Support Micro SD card (up to 32GB) / USB / AV output (SD card is not included).
- Great tool for hunting, traveling, camping, tracking domestic / wild animals. Easy to use and mount.
- It can be triggered by any movement of human (or animals) in a certain region monitored by motion sensor.
- With the fixed rope with buckle, easy to fix to tree rods and tree branches.
1. 4pcs AA Alkaline Batteries
With 4pcs AA alkaline batteries (not included), the longest standby time is up to 6 months, please note that the voltage of rechargeable AA batteries (1.2V) is insufficient to power this device.
2. Solar Panel
Original 6V lithium battery solar panels for optional.
3. Power Adapter
This camera can also be powered by an external 6V DC adapter.
1* HT-001B Camera
1* USB Cable
1* User Manual
Image Sensor: 3 Mega Pixels Color CMOS
Memory: Supports Micro SD Card Up to 32GB
Lens: F=3.1; FOV=90 °
LED: 850nm IR
Cycle record: On/Off
PIR Sensor Sight Angle: 120 Degrees
Number of IR LED: 30LEDs
Max Night Vision Lighting Distance: 65ft/20 meters
Trigger Speed: 1.1 second
Delay: 1/5/10/30sec/min (default 1 sec)
Selectable Image Resolution: 12MP/8MP/5MP
Multiple Photo on one detection: 1/3/6/9
Video Resolution: 1080P,720P/VGA
File Format: JPEG/AVI
Date Time Imprint: Yes
Stand-by current: 0.2mA
Stand-by time: 6Months
Power Supply: 4×AA batteries, External 6V DC
Water proof: IP54
Security authentication: FCC, CE, RoHS
Before sending the camera to you, we have set the camera according to the optimal solution. If you have no special requirements, please use it directly.
If you need to personalize your camera, please follow these steps:
1. Insert the battery or connect to an external power supply (please use the appropriate power supply)
2. Insert a brand new TF card (no more than 32GB)
3. Turn the camera switch to "test" or "on" mode, wait 1-5 minutes
4. Unplug the TF and connect it to the computer (not ios system computer)
5.Open the "syscfg.dat" by TXT and set the camera（Please refer to the instruction manual）
6. Finally change UPDATE=0 to UPDATE=1
When the camera switch slide to TEST mode, there will be a system config file syscfg.dat created automatically, you can open it by .TXT and set camera by changing last number to 1,2 or 3 as below:
UPDATA=0 // System update enable or disable; value could be 0 or 1, 1 for enable, 0 for disable, must change the value to 1 before update parameters, when system update finished this value will automatic change to 0.
MODE=3 // Setting Camera mode, value could be 1 or 2 or 3; 1 for take pictures only, 2 for recording videos, 3 for capture pictures and recording videos together, the default value is 3
PICTURE_RESOLUTION=1 // Setting picture resolution: value could be 1 or 2 or 3, 1 for 12 mega pixels, 2 for 8 mega pixels, 3 for 5 mega pixels, the default value is 1
STILL_SHOT_NUM=1 // Setting capture picture numeric, value could be 1 or 2 or 3 or 4, 1 for one picture, 2 for three pictures, 3 for six pictures,
4 for nine pictures- the default value is 1
VIDEO_RESOLUTION=1 // Setting record video resolution: value could be 1 or 2 or 3, 3 for VGA, 2 for 720P, 1 for 1080P - the default value is 1
RECORDING_TIME=1 // Setting video recording time, value could be 1 or 2 or 3 or 4, 1 for 10 seconds, 2 for 30 seconds, 3 for 60 seconds, 4 for 90
seconds, the default value is 1
PIR_DISTANCE=2 // Setting motion sensor detect range, value could be 1, 2 or 3, 1 for 5~7 meters, 2 for 8~10 meters, 3 for 11~13 meters, the default value is 2
RESPOND_INTERVAL=1 // Setting motion sensor response time, value could be 1, 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8, 1 for 1 seconds, 2 for 5 seconds, 3 for 10 seconds,4 for 30 seconds,5 for 1 Minute,6 for 5 Minutes,7 for 10 Minutes, 8 for 30 Minutes,
the default value is 1.
CYCLE_WRITE=1 // Enable or disable Loop recording: value could be 0 or 1, 0 for disable, 1 for enable, the default value is 1
AUDIO=0 // Enable or Disable microphone, value could be 1 or 0, setting it to 0 will disable microphone, the default value is 1
LASER=1 //Setting the laser for light, value could be 0 or 1 0 for disable, 1 for enable. the default value is 0.
DATETIME_FORMAT=1 // Setting data 3nd time format; value could be 1, 2 or 3, 1 for Year/Month/Date, 2 for Date/Month/Year, 3 for Month/Date/Year, the default value is 1
DATETIME=2017/06/22 13:27:52 // Setting the data and time, format: "Year. Month. Day. Hours: minutes: seconds, manually edit the time/date to be correct
CAM_NAME=Name // Setting camera name, could be any numerical or words less than 6 characters. example: CAM_NAME=Cam001
When all the setting completed, save syscfg.dat file, and move the camera power switch to OFF side, next time when slide to TEST, camera will read the new config automatically.
Updating the parameters:
1. connect the camera to power supply or connect with external power.
2. move the mode switch at “OFF” side, move the power switch at “TEST” side, the system will power on and turn on red & blue LED light, wait for 3~5 seconds will be flashing blue light for few seconds then all LED light turn off, update finished.
3. Remember to format memory card or delete the update file.
1. This Digital Wildlife Hunting Camera with IR and screen is ideal for capturing shots of wildlife, fly-tipping, vandalism or any sort of covert surveillance in remote areas where mains power is not practical.
2. The DVR cameras weatherproof box and has built in infrared & a motion detector with no flash to disturb the animals or alert the trespassers / fly-tippers etc.
3.It can take date & time stamped 8MP digital stills or full color video footage and store the data on an SD card (not included).
4. You can then view the images/footage via your TV or on a PC (using the USB cable supplied).
5. There is a battery indicator on the internal LCD panel that will let you know when the battery is running low.